Adjustable Zip Line Lanyard 30" (Orange)
A backyard zip line safety lanyard is so easy to use even your kids will quickly learn that their safety is in their own hands. Connect a carabiner into each end. One clips in to the pulley, the other into the zip line harness.
It's fully adjustable, simple to use, effective and strong. Suitable for those 'close-to-the-ground' backyard zip lines.
- Safety lanyard which attaches a harness to the zip line pulley using two carabiners.
- Length: fully adjustable length up to max 32” (81cm).
- Capacity: 310 lbs (140 kg).
- Material: 1-3/4" (45mm) webbing (Nylon).
- Rated: webbing is rated to 5000 lbs (static load) complies with OSHA & ANSI Z359.3 standards.
- Use: connect a screw-gate (or quick-lock) carabiner at both ends is used for safe attachment.
- Can also be used as a safety lanyard on challenge ropes course applications.
- Proudly made in the USA by Fusion Climb.
Bottom Line: "This backyard zip line lanyard is strong, durable and very easy to use."
If you would like a PDF copy of our info pack: "Hints for Building Your Own Kids Backyard Zip Line" e-mail us to request your copy today firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price: $67.95*
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide