'NEW' Be a Leader - Thumball (6”)
Toss the ball around - Look under your thumb and share!
The Be a Leader Thumball gets the conversation going about what skills great leaders possess, and guides players through a bit of introspection as they consider their own leadership strengths or opportunities for improvement.
This ball contains 32 panels including both reflective and forward-thinking prompts! Players share their reaction to whatever prompt lies under their thumb.
Thumball™ is a soft 6" stuffed ball with loads of applications!
Playing Thumball develops key skills that support many curriculum standards including:
- Follow one step and multi-step oral directions.
- Utilize impulse control and develop turn taking abilities.
- Public speaking in a group situation & forming a question.
- Employ a variety of body mechanics to develop gross motor skills.
- Increase vocabulary knowledge and word usage.
- Use listening skills for a variety of purposes.
- Use verbal expression skills for a variety of purposes.
- Utilize polite forms for social language development.
Create an experience of shared communication and make learning fun.
Other 6” Thumball designs also available in this series include: If You Were A, Shaped by Our Past, Session Openers, What If...?, Stress Management, Customer Service, Getting To Know You, Ice Breaker, Which Are You and Why?, Leadership, Conflict Resolution, Debriefing, Create-Your-Own Thumball and also many of the other smaller 4” designs.
*** (imported into Oz from the USA)***
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide
Be A Leader Th...