Customer Service - Thumball (6”)
Explore the most effective customer service techniques by discussion of what works and what doesn't. With this one-of-a-kind Thumball, teams can discuss what techniques and behaviors foster positive customer experiences and which further deteriorate relationships. Share your reaction to whatever prompt lies under your thumb.
Look under your thumb and share! Share your reaction to whatever prompt lies under your thumb.
Thumball™ is a soft 6" stuffed ball with loads of applications! It's a "toss-up" as to which ball will stimulate more fun and learning!
The Customer Service Thumball looks like a cool soccer ball and has 32 panels pre-printed with fun icebreaker phrases suited for adults and teens. Use it to stimulate conversation, promote team spirit, and boost flagging energy during that "just after lunch" time period.
Top 11 Example Panels of the “Customer Service” Thumball:
What they say:
1. Your people are so rude.
2. I can't get anyone to help me.
3. You're not listening.
4. I've explained my problem to 10 people!
5. This is made so cheap.
6. Why is this so expensive?
7. That's not what your colleague told me.
8. You've kept me waiting for SO long.
9. Why isn't anyone getting back to me.
10. This isn't what I thought I was getting.
11. You just don't care about your customers.
What else might you say?
1. You ordered the wrong thing.
2. You don't know what you're talking about.
3. Can't you be patient?
4. You have unrealistic expectations.
5. That's impossible.
6. Fine, go to the competitor.
7. We don't want you as a customer anyway.
8. Can you talk faster, I'm really busy.
9. Nobody's going to do that! Good luck!
10. That's just our policy.
Plus many more...
Facilitation Tips: This Thumball contains two types of prompts.
The Silver panel prompts represent familiar complaints expressed by customers. The challenge with these is to explain how you might respond in order to win back the customer's trust and business. The Navy Blue panel prompts reflect what NOT to say. The challenge is to explain why it's ineffective and share a more appropriate or more effective approach.
If you want to kick it up a notch, try these creative twists:
1. Have players share a real-life anecdote, and explain how they might handle it differently next time.
2. Ask first recipient to select an answer panel to which all players must respond or contribute.
3. Select a panel and use that as fodder for a two-person role-play activity.
Create an experience of shared communication and learning.
Other 6” Thumball designs also available in this series include: If You Were A, Session Openers, What If...?, Which Are You and Why?, Leadership, Conflict Resolution, Debriefing, Create-Your-Own Thumball and also many of the other smaller 4” designs.
*** (imported into Oz from the USA)***
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide
Thumball to te...