Jetboil Flash Personal Cooking System (Camo)
Add a little extra fun to your outdoor cooking adventures with the Jetboil Flash personal cooking system. The all-in-one Flash combines an adjustable stainless-steel burner and a 1L FluxRing cooking vessel in a single compact unit. Ohhh, heck - we'll even supply you with a FREE Jetboil Coffee Press with each unit sold.
To use, simply add water or liquid to the 1L cooking cup and fix it to the burner. Within two minutes, the Flash will provide two cups of boiling water for either a hot Milo, coffee, instant soup, or a gourmet freeze-dried meal. It's easy, convenient, and fun. Plus, everything you need stacks and stores inside the FluxRing cooking cup, including the burner and fuel canister.
The Flash is one of the safest outdoor cooking solutions on the market. The cooking cup clips onto the burner, preventing accidental spills, while the fuel canister tripod keeps the entire unit stable while you cook. And you'll know when your liquid is hot thanks to the colour-changing heat indicator within the insulating cozy. Other features include a pushbutton "through-cup" igniter, a drink-through lid, an insulating bottom cover/measuring cup, a built-in windscreen that protects the flame during inclement weather, and a neoprene lining within the cup that keeps food and beverages warm.
The Flash runs on 100-gram Jetpower fuel canisters (sold separately), which provide enough energy to boil 12 Litres or 100 cups of water each.
- Volume: 1 Litre
- Boil time: 2.5 minutes (1/2 Litre)
- Water boiled: 12 litres per 100-gram Jetpower canister
- Dimensions: 10cm x 18cm (approx)
- Weight: 397gms
- Colour: Camo
- FREE Extras: "Yes", we supply you with a FREE coffee press.
- Gas Cannisters: NOT included (sold separately)
- Stuff Sacks: These are also available for individual sale with a choice of 4 colours (sold separately) "What a great idea!"
Our Price: $209.95* (includes a FREE Jetboil coffee press)
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide
Want Even More Information on the Features:
- The Jetboil Flash cooking system utilizes the same efficient design as the now classic Personal Cooking System (PCS) but adds the additional convenience feature of an external temperature indicator.
- Designed to capture and focus heat more efficiently than traditional cooking systems, the Flash brings two cups of water to a boil in only two-and-a-half minutes.
- The Flash's 1L insulated & anodized aluminium Jetboil cooking cup connects directly to the high performance burner through the use of Jetboil FluxRing technology, ensuring that less heat is lost during the cooking process.
- A built-in windscreen allows the Flash to function effectively even under less than optimal conditions.
- A simple-to-use electric igniter makes lighting the burner and operating the Flash quick and easy.
- A neoprene lining encases the FluxRing cooking cup, keeping food and beverages warm long after heating.
- The lining also houses a colour change window that alerts you to when the contents are hot.
- A sip-through lid further helps insulate the contents of the cooking cup and prohibits spills.
- The protective plastic bottom of the cup can be removed for use as a small bowl or measuring device.
- Compact and lightweight, the entire Flash cooking system can be stored inside the FluxRing cooking cup, reducing the entire 15 oz Flash to only 10 x 18 cm’s of packed size.
- You can also customize and expand the use and functionality of your Flash by adding additional FluxRing Companion Cups, a 1.5 Litre FluxRing Cooking Pot or any other Jetboil accessories (sold separately).
- The Flash requires the use of a Jetpower Fuel canister (sold separately). Each Jetpower Fuel canister provides ample energy to boil 12 liters or 100 cups of water and stores conveniently inside the Jetboil cooking cup.
- The Jetboil Flash cooking system is also available in a range of colour choices.
So far I have used this on every single backpacking trip! Perfect set-up for up to 2 people and have done it with 5 people as well! Very well designed, compact and practical. Only gripe is that the lid doesn't hold on as tightly as on a new one, I think that it expanded somewhat from the heat. Great product other than that!
Jetboil Flash ...So far I have used this on every single backpacking trip! Perf...
Great for Taking Camping
Posted by Joanna Ward (Bassendean, WA) on 26th Jun 2013
I bought the Jetboil Flash to take out on hikes etc. It's really great and SUPER fast, I guess that's why they call it jetboil. I am a caffeine addict, so having coffee 'at hand' is a must. I bought it together with a stuff sack which keeps everything together. It came with a free coffee press and quick delivery. Very happy with both products and service.