Large Rescue Pulley Single Sheave with Swing Plate (32kN) - CE/UIAA Certified
Large aluminium alloy single pulley with rotating side plates for easy placement anywhere along the rope. The Large Single Sheave Rescue Pulley is a great choice for anyone who needs a quality-manufactured pulley for white water rescue, mountain rescue, or for whenever you require a pulley system. For hauling big loads on the river, the larger pulley is a better choice and certainly makes it a lot easier.
- Mounted with ball bearings for higher efficiency & smoothness.
- Swing side for easy & rapid rope installation & removal.
- Rating to 32kN for high durability to satisfied all your requirements.
- Useful for pulling a wrapped raft or a pinned kayak stranded on the river.
- Compatible with mountaineering & rescue ropes up to 16mm.
- Add it to your rescue kit when using multiple anchors or for setting up those complex rescue & hauling systems.
Type: Large Single Pulley with Swinging plate
Ball bearings: Best for hauling efficiency & durability
Breaking Strength: 32kN (rated)
Material: Sheave - Aluminium
Max. diameter of rope: 16 mm
Sheave Diameter: 58mm
Measurements: 122mm x 83mm
Manufacturer: GM Climbing
Net weight: 247g
Certification: CE1019 / EN12278 / UIAA
Our Price: $68.95*
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide