MSR WindBurner Stove System (1.0L)
Now the MSR WindBurner is finally available in Australia...and it’s about time! – they have arrived. Combining the award-winning MSR Reactor technology with all the features that backpackers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for outdoor adventures and weekend camping escapes alike.
- Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
- Integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle.
- 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design and internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
- All-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly, leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure (check out the pic’s).
- Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot / personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy.
- Conveniently packs the stove burner, fuel canister (sold separately), folding canister stand and PackTowl inside the pot; and the bowl snaps onto the outside.
- Lid with drinking and straining ports; insulated cozy with handle; folding canister stand.
- Customizable system works with optional (extra) cookware accessories, including the WindBurner 1.0-Liter accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press (accessories not included).
Best use: Backpacking (or any outdoor adventure)
Fuel type: Canister
Integrated pot: Yes
Burn time (max flame): 95 minutes
Average boil time: 4.5 minutes (0.5L in 2:30)
Dimensions: 180 x 105 x 115mm
Liquid capacity: 1.0 L
Weight: 470 gm; (in packaging 575gm)
Want it delivered fast? Try our EXPRESS POST SHIPPING: Click Here
Read an interesting PRODUCT REVIEW of the MSR WindBurner (previously known as the Windboiler) Click Here
Please Note: the gas canister depicted in the photo's is NOT included with this product
Our Price: $294.95*
* Our Price includes FREE Standard Shipping Australia wide
Mountain Safety Research (MSR) are a USA manufacturer of high quality camping stoves, tents, cookware and accessories for backpacking, mountaineering and climbing. Makers of the most widely used backpacking stoves around. For over 40 years, the MSR brand has stood for cutting-edge backcountry gear engineering. Their passionate fusion of mountaineering and engineering has led to a succession of groundbreaking products—from stoves, tents, and snowshoes to cookware, water filters, purifiers and camp towels—that have revolutionized the outdoor industry. That’s why MSR gear has been taken on expeditions around the world, standing up, time and time again, to the most demanding situations imaginable.
The new WindBurner stove system is MSR’s most compact personal system ever. Built with MSR’s award-winning radiant burner technology and windproof design, it offers fast, fuel-efficient performance, even in challenging conditions. Convenient features like an insulated cozy, a drinking lid and nested storage make the WindBurner the ultimate personal stove system for weekend campouts to backcountry adventures. Find out more: http://www.windburnerstove.com/
MSR Stoves: Wi...The new WindBurner stove system is MSR’s most compact personal...
Test & Review:...The WindBurner from MSR is a gas cooker developed for extreme ...
MSR WindBoiler...Check out the MSR WindBoiler Stove System at Backcountry Edge:...