MSR WindBurner Stove System (1.8L)
If you're in the market for a compact, all-in-one cooking stove system for long days on the Bibbulmun Track or just a fun camping weekend with your friends, then you need to see the MSR WindBurner 1.8L Stove System in action.
Designed with exceptional windproof performance, the WindBurner 1.8L Stove System will light and stay lit thanks to an enclosed design and interior pressure regulator so you can have a meal or a hot drink in even the harshest weather conditions.
The radiant burner and heat exchange mean you can boil water faster while using less fuel than other stoves, and the WindBurner 1.8L Stove System comes with everything you need for cooking meals on the track. Specifically, you get a secure-locking pot that doubles as a personal eating and drinking mug with a cozy to protect your hands. A strainer lid makes draining water off easy, and the folding canister stand keeps your WindBurner 1.8L Stove System off the ground and steady.
MSR WindBurner 1.8L Stove System Features:
- Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution with a secure-locking pot/personal eat-&-drink mug with cozy.
- Radiant burner & heat exchanger deliver faster boil times & more fuel efficiency.
- Windproof, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make this stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
- Conveniently packs the stove burner, smaller fuel canister (sold separately), folding canister stand, & PackTowl inside the pot.
- Customizable system works with optional (extra) cookware accessories, including the WindBurner 1.8L Accessory Pot, a stove hanging kit, or even a coffee press.
- Lid with drinking & straining ports and also an insulated cozy with a handle.
Want it delivered fast? Try our EXPRESS POST SHIPPING: Click Here
Read an interesting PRODUCT REVIEW of the MSR WindBurner (previously known as the Windboiler) Click Here
Please Note: the gas canister depicted in the photo's is NOT included with this product
Our Price: $367.95* (1.8L unit)
* Our Price includes FREE Standard Shipping Australia wide
Mountain Safety Research (MSR) are a USA manufacturer of high quality camping stoves, tents, cookware and accessories for backpacking, mountaineering and climbing. Makers of the most widely used backpacking stoves around. For over 40 years, the MSR brand has stood for cutting-edge backcountry gear engineering. Their passionate fusion of mountaineering and engineering has led to a succession of groundbreaking products—from stoves, tents, and snowshoes to cookware, water filters, purifiers and camp towels—that have revolutionized the outdoor industry. That’s why MSR gear has been taken on expeditions around the world, standing up, time and time again, to the most demanding situations imaginable.
The new WindBurner stove system is MSR’s most compact personal system ever. Built with MSR’s award-winning radiant burner technology and windproof design, it offers fast, fuel-efficient performance, even in challenging conditions. Convenient features like an insulated cozy, a drinking lid and nested storage make the WindBurner the ultimate personal stove system for weekend campouts to backcountry adventures. Find out more: http://www.windburnerstove.com/
MSR Stoves: Wi...The new WindBurner stove system is MSR’s most compact personal...
Test & Review:...The WindBurner from MSR is a gas cooker developed for extreme ...
MSR WindBoiler...Check out the MSR WindBoiler Stove System at Backcountry Edge:...