NRS Co-Pilot Knife (Yellow Handle)
The Pilot Knife now has a little brother - the NRS Co-Pilot. Great features - smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue (for saltwater use - choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife).
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.
- Dimensions: Overall length: 147mm, blade length: 60mm, width 30mm
- Blade Material: HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Matte finish on yellow handle model; PVD coating on black handle model
- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
- Sheath Material: Glass-reinforced nylon
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated sections
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- Bottle opener in handle
* This unit comes in a choice of either a Yellow handle or a Black handle.
Our Price: $99.95* (Yellow Handle)
* Our price includes FREE shipping Australia wide
In a testosterone dominant sport, such as whitewater kayaking, we tend to forget our feminine side. We hear people yell out, "Paddle harder", "Be aggressive" and "Suck it up!" Right? Sometimes women just want to relax, paddle in pink, and have a fun-filled day on the river with just the gals!Now you can feed both sides of your personality the LAST Sunday of each month, starting in May! Wet Planet is hosting the following Women's-Only clinics, led by team Jackson paddler and Wet Planet insructor Heather Herbeck.
Women's Paddle...In a testosterone dominant sport, such as whitewater kayaking,...
NRS Pilot and ...Pilot Knife: http://www.nrs.com/product/2755/nrs-pilot-knife-c...
How To: Remove...Learn how to quickly and safely remove a rescue knife sheath f...
Stock Your PFD...A few small items and a bit of training can go a long way. Che...
Great Rescue Knife
Posted by Sean on 16th Jan 2016
Was looking for a fully optioned knife that was able to fit on the lash point of my PFD without being so big that it got in the way or restricted movement. Knife appears well made and sheath is very clever and holds knife firmly until deliberately released. I think that with the sheath release mechanism, unintentional or accidental release would be virtually impossible, however, deliberate release is a breeze and able to be accomplished one handed. Highly recommended.