NRS Kayak Tow Tether (33")
The 33" Kayak Tow Tether by NRS is a strong tether with a built-in bungee is used with the quick-release harnesses on rescue vests (PFD’s). The tether enhances towing performance in rescue situations. Comes in two optional lengths: 33” (84cm), or 53” (135cm).
The stainless steel O-ring includes a hook patch of velcro material that facilitates centering of the O-ring on vests that already have the Velcro material sewn on in the back. It also has a hook patch on the carabiner end. This mates with a velcro piece available on some rescue PFDs, forming a quick-release holder for the carabiner. Great for also rescuing your paddling partner’s kayak or their paddle.
Please Note: “If using this unit in a live-bait rescue situation in rivers, we recommend using a ‘locking’ carabiner as an alternative connector, for swift-water rescue safety reasons.”
- Bungee tether designed to aid in rescue situations
- Durable material and built-in bungee speed up towing
- Stainless steel O-ring has velcro patch to pair with some PFD’s
- Omega Five-O non-locking carabiner clips securely to your harnesses
- Recommended Use: river paddling, ocean paddling
Material: O-ring is stainless steel
Colour: available in black only
Lengths available: 84cm (33”) or 135cm (53”)
Weight (in packaging): 84cm: 223 grams
135cm: 263 grams
Our SALE Price: $89.95* (Size: 33")
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide
NRS Ninja PFD
NRS Ninja PFD ...
How To: Choose...
How To: Remove...
How To Fit a L...NRS Zen Rescue Life Jacket