NRS Ninja PFD Jacket (Black) XXL
Type III: The low-profile NRS Ninja PFD is so comfortable, you'll forget you have it on.
Designed for freestyle kayakers and other active boaters, this compact life jacket gives you total freedom of movement.
- The Ninja's athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
- Four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments provide a custom fit.
- Great for boaters with short torsos, who may have a difficult time wearing more conventional life vests.
- Soft PVC-Free foam flotation panels are shaped for comfort with a design flotation of just over 7kg.
- A floating front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly.
- The side entry is secured by quick release buckles, making it easy to put on and take off.
- A front mesh pocket secured with a quick release buckle holds the essentials.
- The 500-denier Cordura® shell wears like iron.
- Soft, stretchy fabric on the inside lets the Ninja PFD flex, and enhances breathability.
- One well placed lash tab holds your rescue knife.
Profile: Low** (see note below on profile)
Design Flotation: 7.425kg
Outer Fabric: 500-denier Cordura®
Entry System: Side buckle
Lash Tabs: 1-Front
Adjustment System: 4-Side + 2-Shoulder
SIZE CHEST (cm)
S / M 83.8 – 101.6
L / XL 96.5 – 116.8
X X L 106.7 – 127
* This BLACK PFD NINJA model is a size: XXL
** Low profile jackets are more compact, top-to-bottom, with thicker flotation panels; they provide great arm mobility. Flotation panels on Medium profile jackets cover more of the torso, but tend to have thinner panels. Flotation panels on High profile jackets also cover more of the torso, but have thicker panels for maximum flotation.
Was: $262.95+shipping Our SALE Price: $205.95* (Size: XXL)
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide
NRS Ninja PFD
NRS Ninja PFD ...
How To: Choose...
How To: Remove...
How To Fit a L...NRS Zen Rescue Life Jacket