NRS Pilot Rescue Knife (Orange Handle)
Both rescue professionals and recreational boaters will really love the features of the NRS Pilot Knife. Not only does its unique design attract attention, the sheath provides convenient access and release of the knife when you need it most.
- An excellent knife for freshwater recreational paddling and river rescue.
- The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself! Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.
- Dimensions: Overall length: 190mm, Blade length: 76mm, Width: 28mm
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Matt finish
- Handle material: Glass-Reinforced Polypropylene with TPR over-mold
- Sheath material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated sections
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Rope cutting hook
- Glass-breaking point at handle end
- Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen tank
- Bottle opener hole in handle
* This model comes in both an ORANGE handle as well as a BLACK handle.
RRP: $105.95 Our SALE Price: $95.95* (Orange handle)
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide
Check out the Teva Water Shoe Collection: http://www.teva.com/mens-water-shoes/men-activity-water-sports,default,sc.html Six pro kayakers from around the world meet up in the rainforests of Southern Mexico to run the Rio Tulijá. Also known as the Agua Azul, the river features impossibly blue water and a series of five large waterfalls. Led by Rafa Ortiz, the kayak team, including Rush Sturges, Evan Garcia, Aniol Serrasolses, Martina Wegman and Casper Van Kalmthout, have fun exploring the river and the local culture, showing us that when it comes to running waterfalls there's a lot more to it than just the drop.
Beyond the Dro...Check out the Teva Water Shoe Collection: http://www.teva.com/...
NRS Pilot and ...Now available at: http://www.outdoorplay.com -NRS Co-Pilot Res...
How To: Remove...Learn how to quickly and safely remove a rescue knife sheath f...
Love This Rescue Knife
Posted by Jonathan (QLD) on 14th Oct 2017
Purchased a couple of these for my girlfriend and myself. Arrived in the post 6 days after ordering. The free standard shipping is an excellent bonus these guys offer. The edge is sharp and the secure 'clip-in-feature' is very clever - love its simplicity, and best of all - it works! I reckon the bottle opener is way too cool, especially useful for when we get off the water and into a cool one back in the carpark to relax after a hard day on the water. Thanks for stocking a great product.
This is a Very High Quality Rescue Knife
Posted by Graeme & Sue (NSW) on 5th Jul 2013
My wife & I have been looking for these for a while now (fairly rare in Australia). We both needed a quality knife that could be fitted on the square tab on our rescue jackets (PFD's). These NRS knives are EXCELLENT and stay the course with no apparent 'release-by-mistake' thus far! The hardened plastic sheath is an excellent design & holds the knife securely in place. The very clever one handed knife-release tabs ensure that any accidental release would be very unlikely, if not impossible. Great job Outdoor Gear Australia...that's a high recommendation from us both!