NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife
Meet the Titanium Pilot Knife’s little brother! The NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife packs all the same great features in a compact package. Lightweight, corrosion-resistant and tough. Perfect fit for your PFD.
Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge. The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water (including salt water).
The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture during a rescue. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver. The super-sharp edge incorporates smooth and serrated sections, perfect for any situation.
The unique squeeze-release sheath design keeps the knife locked securely in place until you need it. The contoured handle and rubberized grip maximizes your control of the blade even in wet conditions.
The sheath clip attaches securely to a PFD lash tab. A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
- Dimensions: Overall length: 147mm; blade length: 60mm, width: 28mm
- Blade Material: Titanium alloy
- Blade Finish: Matt
- Handle material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR overmold
- Sheath material: Glass-reinforced nylon
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated sections
- Blade Tip: Blunt
- Rope cutting hook
- Glass-breaking point at handle end
- Square hole in handle doubles as a valve wrench for an Oxygen tank
- Bottle opener hole in handle
Our Price: $185.95*
* Our price includes FREE shipping Australia wide
Both rescue professionals and recreational boaters will really love the features of the NRS Pilot and Co-Pilot Knife. Not only does their unique design attract attention, their sheath provides convenient access and release of the knife when you need it most.
NRS Pilot and ...Both rescue professionals and recreational boaters will really...
How To: Remove...Learn how to quickly and safely remove a rescue knife sheath f...