2 x Swing Cheek Micro Pulley (30kN) - CE/UIAA Certified
These pair of lightweight, compact micro pulleys could be used in numerous applications, in hauling, dragging, tensioning system, a pinned kayak, river rescue, tree climbing and so much more.
A mechanical 3:1 or even a 5:1 advantage of a pulley system is an awesome thing to be able to rig on retrieving your pinned kayak on the river. Always keep a pair in your river rescue kit. These 30kN micro pulleys will help you get the maximum advantage with smooth rotation and easy use.
- Swing cheek makes the rope installation & removal much easier, which facilitate the system’s easy rigging process.
- Smooth rotation provides maximum mechanical advantage.
- With a Breaking strength of 30kN, this pulley will satisfy almost all of your requirements.
- Light & compact, the micro pulley will take up almost no space in your kit.
Number included: 2 x units
Sheave & Plate Material: Aluminium
Breaking Load: 30kN
Weight: 78 g (each)
Size: 73 x 45 x 27 mm
Max. rope capacity: 10–12 mm
Certification: CE1019 EN12278 UIAA
ATTENTION: This pulley is designed for rope only, DO NOT use for wire rope cable as the sheaves are aluminium on this pulley.
Our Price: $82.95*
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide