Parts of a Story - Thumball (4")
Multicoloured 4" Thumball. For Players to develop and improve ability to summarize and retell stories and story elements.
- Identify Story Titles as fables, fairy tales or modern books.
- Organize information known about each title by time, place, character and sequences of events. (use in conjunction with Parts of a Story Thumball).
- Initiate research into any stories players are unfamiliar with.
- Effectively sequence first, middle and last events in story.
- Explain conflict and resolution in each story.
- Detail reasons to like or dislike each story.
- Act out stories in small groups to generalize learning and
- Improve recall of stories and discuss stories made into TV shows or films.
* Our price includes FREE shipping Australia wide