The LEAP Anchor (Leading Edge Anchor Point) is a new solution to the problem of high-strength anchor points on challenge ropes courses.
Ropes Course Engineers from around the world have produced a high-strength, multi-purpose anchor that can be used equally well as self-belay anchors on staple climbs or as the ideal termination fitting on belay cables anywhere where the load is at 90° to the angle of the bolt.
Features of the LEAP Anchor:
- Designed for use with 16mm x 150mm coach screw bolts or 16mm hex bolts and 16mm round washers, (sold separately).
- Tested to over 4,309 kg without anchor failure.
- Exceeds ACCT's "Standard Anchor" strength of 2,268kg (even in soft white pine trees, when using 16mm x 200mm coach screw bolts).
- Double coated for corrosion resistance, zinc plated and powder-coated.
- Available in orange.
- The addition of a 16mm round washer helps protect the surface of the anchor.
* Our price includes FREE shipping Australia wide