Rockclimbing Wall Holds (10 pack or 20 pack)
Outdoor Gear Australia's Backyard Rockclimbing Wall Holds are designed to be comfortable and safe for climbers of all ages. We don't supply kid’s products with sharp edges!
Kids Climbing Wall Holds
- Plastic Rockclimbing Wall Grips
- Comes in a choice of either packs of 10 or 20 holds
- Includes all brass fixings (M8 x 35mm)
- Suitable for wooden backing board (18 – 22mm thickness)
- Virtually Unbreakable Polyurethane
- Designed for children age 4–14 years, but adults can climb on these too!
- These grips are great for the backyard swing set, campsite, or climbing wall and are suitable for either indoor or outdoor bouldering or climbing walls.
- We recommend about 3–4 holds per square metre.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Green units are currently NOT available
Colours in Stock Now:
Red Blue Yellow
Green (currently unavailable)
10 Pack: Our Price $69.95 (plus $17.70 heavy shipping) $87.65
20 Pack: Our Price $119.85 (plus $17.70 heavy shipping) $137.55
* Our price already includes a Heavy Shipping postage fee
Perfect for our Kids Home Playground
Posted by John & Val Norris (QLD) on 10th Aug 2016
These plastic climbing hand holds are perfect for our kids outdoor playground that we have built with the kids, incorporating a backyard zipline together with a climbing wall to get back up to the start. OGA has been MOST helpful with supplying an amazing amount of background info, construction ideas, and even a free building sketch plan. Well done guys! Really appreciate the support offered.
Exactly What I Wanted!
Posted by Christopher on 26th Sep 2013
I am building a two-storey cubby-house for my son and used these wall holds on an angled climbing wall. The holds will provide enough support and challenge for him to keep him entertained for some time to come.
Tip: When attaching the holds to your wall, only screw the bolts in until they are flush with the bottom of the fixings. If you go any deeper than that, you run the risk of screwing the bolt right through the plastic hold.