'NEW' School Days - Thumball (6”)
The School Days – Thumball is designed for teens and adults to share memories from pre-school right through to post-graduate. Discover similarities and differences in educational backgrounds with friends, family and co-workers.
32 black & green panels (6") Thumball - players share stories about each others school memories to get acquainted.
Reminisce about the old days from lunch boxes to after school activities, or your favourite teachers & coaches to prom night clothes.
Effectively promotes social interaction, team fun & interesting conversations.
Playing Thumball develops key skills that support many curriculum standards including:
For students/players to...
- Follow one step and multi-step oral directions.
- Utilize impulse control and develop turn taking abilities.
- Public speaking in a group situation & form a question.
- Employ a variety of body mechanics to develop gross motor skills.
- Increase vocabulary knowledge and word usage.
- Use listening skills for a variety of purposes.
- Use verbal expression skills for a variety of purposes.
- Utilize polite forms for social language development.
Create an experience of shared communication and make learning fun.
Other 6” Thumball designs also available in this series include: If You Were A, Session Openers, What If...?, Stress Management, Customer Service, Getting To Know You, Ice Breaker, Which Are You and Why?, Leadership, Conflict Resolution, Debriefing, Create-Your-Own Thumball and also many of the other smaller 4” designs.
*** (imported into Oz from the USA)***
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide