'NEW' Shaped by Our Past - Thumball (6”)
Toss the ball around - Look under your thumb and share!
We are who we are today because of our history and our lifetime of experiences. Encourage your group to share details of their past - school, friends, family, hobbies, challenges, and more!
Help people get to know each other. The most compelling reason to break the ice is to create a stress-free environment, optimized for learning. These 6" Thumballs™ offer a range of “get to know you” options. It's a "toss-up" as to which ball will stimulate more fun and learning!
Share your reaction to whatever prompt lies under your thumb. Thumball™ is a soft 6" stuffed ball with loads of applications!
Playing Thumball develops key skills that support many curriculum standards including:
- Follow one step and multi-step oral directions.
- Utilize impulse control and develop turn taking abilities.
- Public speaking in a group situation & forming a question.
- Employ a variety of body mechanics to develop gross motor skills.
- Increase vocabulary knowledge and word usage.
- Use listening skills for a variety of purposes.
- Use verbal expression skills for a variety of purposes.
- Utilize polite forms for social language development.
Create an experience of shared communication and make learning fun.
Other 6” Thumball designs also available in this series include: If You Were A, Be A Leader, Session Openers, What If...?, Stress Management, Customer Service, Getting To Know You, Ice Breaker, Which Are You and Why?, Leadership, Conflict Resolution, Debriefing, Create-Your-Own Thumball and also many of the other smaller 4” designs.
*** (imported into Oz from the USA)***
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide