"So What" - Trio Debrief Bricks (Small)
Take time to debrief your group’s learning or training activity and help participants both identify and follow through on any key learning points.
These little small foam bricks are a useful visual tool to help draw out key learning points with your small group and then to discuss the next steps.
Features & Possible Uses:
- Focused review helps learners think about ways they can implement the learning so they don’t forget all they learned.
- Have an explicit conversation with your group and ask:
- WHAT? What have we just learned?
- SO WHAT? So what does it all mean & of what importance is this learning?
- NOW WHAT? How will you ensure that you use the learning?
- Participants respond to a visual tool as a reminder to apply the training message when they get back to the workplace!
Each small stackable soft foam block is approx. 80mm x 39mm x 25mm
Our Price: $27.95* (Small)
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide