Swing Cheek Micro Pulley 30kN (Black) - UIAA Certified
|This product is available for pre-order only|
Swing Cheek Micro Pulley Black (30kN) - CE/UIAA Certified
This lightweight, compact micro pulley could be used in numerous applications, in hauling, dragging, tensioning system, a pinned kayak, river rescue, tree climbing and so much more.
A mechanical 3:1 or even a 5:1 advantage of a pulley system is an awesome thing to be able to rig on retrieving your pinned kayak on the river. Always keep at least one of these in your river rescue kit. These 30kN micro pulleys will help you get the maximum advantage with smooth rotation and easy use.
- Swing cheek makes the rope installation & removal much easier, which facilitate the system’s easy rigging process.
- Smooth rotation provides maximum mechanical advantage.
- With a Breaking strength of 30kN, this pulley will satisfy almost all of your requirements.
- Light & compact, the micro pulley will take up almost no space in your kit.
Number included: 1 x unit
Sheave & Plate Material: Aluminium
Breaking Load: 30kN
Weight: 78 g
Size: 73 x 45 x 27 mm
Max. rope capacity: 10–12 mm
Certification: CE1019 EN12278 UIAA
ATTENTION: This pulley is designed for rope only, DO NOT use for wire rope cable as the sheaves are aluminium on this pulley.
Our Price: $43.95*
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide