The North Face Lynx 2˚C Synthetic Sleeping Bag (Long)
LIGHTWEIGHT, DEPENDABLY WARM & DESIGNED FOR UNISEX PEOPLE
The Lynx (2˚C) is a synthetic bag specifically designed for comfort and lightweight camping which comes in just under one kilo. Compacts down to round about 30 x 22 x 22cm which is a light load in a smaller sized backpack. With an after-market compression bag, you could get it even smaller than this! Seriously – we’ve heard good things about your compression skills.
- Temp rating: 2˚C (35˚F); for comfort: 7˚C (44˚F)
- Fill type: Synthetic HeatseekerPro
- Weight: 998 grams
- Soft fabrics & very lightweight
- Climashield Prism shingled construction
- Climashield Apex layered against body
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pull
- Inspired fit & function
- Colour: Orange & Grey
- Length: Long (universal fit)
- Zip side: Left-hand side
Recommended Use: multi-day backpacking, lightweight hiking, weekend trips
Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime warranty
** Temp Range: See the new European Norm (EN) testing standards for sleeping bags.
NOTE: This is the LONG size & may also be available as a ‘Pre-Order’ item in the REGULAR size. Send us an e-mail to enquire of availability & expected delivery times.
Our SALE Price $284.95* (Long)
* Our prices include FREE standard shipping Australia wide