The North Face Stormbreak 35 Backpack
The North Face Stormbreak 35 Pack facilitates organized packing. This pack is designed with a ventilated back panel, which provides ventilation between the backpack and your skin. It has a panel loading main compartment that allows you to pack up to 35 L of your gear. The separate water bottle pockets are designed for easy access to your beverages. It has load-control straps on the shoulder straps, and a hip belt for added support. The Stormbreak 35 Pack is made of a tough polyester fabric.
- The panel-loading main compartment allows access and aids in organizing your backpack, and is hydration compatibility (reservoir sold separately).
- Ventilated back panel; load-control straps on the shoulder straps and hip belt.
- It has separate water bottle pockets for easy access and storage.
- Front zippered-pocket for extra storage.
- Side compression straps provide for a tight and stable load.
- This pack provides 2 tool keepers for easy access to your tools.
- All TNF products carry a limited lifetime warranty.
Fabric Materials: 600D Polyester, 1200D Polyester
Gear Capacity (L): 37.5 litres
Front Pocket: Yes
Pack access: Top
No. Of Tool Keepers: 2
Number of exterior pockets: 3 + main compartment
Frame type: Internal (aluminium)
Panel Loading: Yes
Bottle Pockets: Yes
Weight [without packaging]: 1.2 kg [+ weight of packing box]
Suspended mesh back panel: No
Raincover included: No [but we can recommend one for you]
Adjustable torso: No
Fits torso: 15 – 21 inches
Fits waist/hips: up to 43 inches
Gender specific: Unisex pack
The Bottom Line: “The TNF Stormbreak 35 Pack is ideal for travellers and anyone looking for a large daypack that can handle a weekend trip. Its light, simple design doesn't sacrifice durability or affordability.”
RRP: $195.95+shipping Our SALE Price: $149.95*
* Our price includes FREE standard shipping Australia wide