Two Sets of Feelings Playing Cards
How are you feeling today? Produced by Creative Therapy Associates Inc. these are a wonderful tool for school counsellors, child psychologists, therapists, or even school chaplains. Based on the popular poster "How Are You Feeling Today?" by Pulitzer Prize winner & editorial cartoonist, Jim Borgman. These are wonderful visual aids that can help to identify, express and share your feelings with others.
Kids expand their emotional vocabulary while playing their favourite card games! Each pack contains 52 Feelings Cards (26 pairs) with numbers and suits of a traditional card deck. There are four additional cards with no match and are game specific. There are instructions included for 15 different games that can be played. Children and adults alike love to play with these cards with funny faces.
Features of the Feelings Playing Cards:
* Familiarize kids with a wide range of emotions.
* Pick Feeling Cards that show how other people look to them.
* Finish incomplete sentences by picking different feelings.
* Pick Feeling Cards that show how kids feel at particular times.
* Endorsed by Educators worldwide.
The potential uses for these amazing little therapeutic tools is endless! One of our customers (psychologist) uses these cards (and the funny faces) to get her clients to show her how they are feeling in today's session, with each of her young clients.
Our Price: $42.95* (Contains two sets of playing cards)
* Our price includes FREE shipping Australia wide